Sunday, April 18, 2010

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa-Thud

That would be the sound of me falling off the blogosphere this week. Yeah... sorry about that. As I was saying, something's always gotta give, and this past week, it was blogging. I can barely keep my eyes open as it is, but if there's one thing that gets me moving, it's guilt, heh. I couldn't bare the guilt of going another day without letting you all know I am, in fact, still alive.

So! What have I been up to? Nothing to make for really fascinating blog fodder, I'm afraid. We gave a whole lodda money to our friendly car mechanic on Monday, which serves me right for saying TUNE-UP to the man in the first place (I swear, his eyes lit up like a little 5 year-old's missing his two front teeff on Christmas morning!). We painted the foyer of our house, a lovely, bright orange (it looks a lot better than it sounds, trust me). We watched the Habs win a game and lose another in the first round of the Eastern division playoffs. I took 2 Yoga classes (one Hot, one Hatha), one Pilates class, and, oh yeah... I ran my first race of the season, a modest 5k to kick it all off.

I cooked food, I did laundry, I kissed sprained ankles, wiped noses and read bedtime stories. I had a date night with my husband, which was nice. I finished the first Nebula sock...

... and apparently I lost the ability to write!!! Truly exhausted after a long, looooong day.

Happy Knitting Everyone!

4 comments:

Alrischa said...

At least you've had enough time to knit a sock, just barely! Have a nice long sleep :D

Sinéad said...

Phew! I'm tired just reading all that. I think I need a rest lol. Congrats again on your race yesterday, and don't worry, we all have mad weeks from time to time.

Laurie said...

Glad to see you back! Your week sounds a lot like most of mine...tiring, isn't it? :-)

Montreal Mama said...

Way to go on your race!

Mechanics sure know how to charge.

I'm hoping the Habs can make a come back tomorrow night. GO HABS GO. I have faith.