- My first Year of Lace shipment should arrive any day now. I'm really excited about this, I haven't knit a "real" lace piece in about a year, so it should be fun to get back into it. I'm trying VERY HARD to stay away from the spoiler thread of the Year of Lace group on Ravelry!
- I've turned the heel on the second Conwy sock, which means I'll be able to cast on for a new pair in the next few days. My sock mojo is BACK, and I've got my selection narrowed down to two patterns: Cookie A.'s Nebula or Emily Johnson's Wednesday Socks.
- Hmmm, I just remembered that I've also got Cookie A.'s Sock Innovation in my bookshelf, and I've yet to knit with it. CRAP!
- Going back to work tomorrow... I know that may sound strange, but after 4 days at home with the kids, 2 of which had them all hopped up on sugar, I could use a little R&R!
- My next Birkram Yoga class. Went this weekend after a hearty recommend from Kate-the-Enabler, and I LOVED it.
(p.s.: HAH! 3 posts in 3 days!!!)