Friday, August 22, 2008

Still Me!

As you've probably noticed, I've changed the template on my blog. The other one (I believe it was called Thisaway Rose) was just too distinctive, and every time I see it used by someone else (Destroy My Sweater, Knitterings, Scarf Style KAL, It's all about hastening.... slowly, and on and on and on..), I jump and have to refrain myself from screaming "Hey!!!! That's MY blog!!!! Quit it!!!" at the computer screen.

This one is simple, elegant, and best of all, easily adaptable. I'm going to see about getting a niftier header, but this should be the one. I hope it isn't too disruptive to y'all.

More later (I've got a proper post all written up, just waiting for pictures).

5 comments:

birana said...

Changes are good for everything.. especially to be more "exclusive" ;)

Unknown said...

I had first started mine on Blogger - however after not being able to upload pictures three times in a row i switched to Canalblog...
I heard that most of the problems were fixed...
Anyhow - frankly i would rather have a nice personalized one done by my husband (has a web design firm besides advertising). But really at the rhythm i update mine - well...

Unknown said...

Oups - well it is Sandra using my husband computer...

Caroline said...

Love the new layout. I didn't even know we were using the same one because I read all my blogs through blogline!

Alrischa said...

I always see (saw) yours and thought, "damn, I've clicked the wrong thing in my favorites list... oh, hang on..." It was a cheerful pink, though.
Ü