Sunday, November 29, 2009

Catching Up

Recently my friend Robyn pointed out that I had a few projects on Ravelry that had no featured photo, which made me realize that I've also got a fair whack of projects listed as completed that have no proper FO picture. Le Sigh! That's the trouble with being sick for 2 straight weeks, it really messes with your knitting mojo.

Well, I'm not 100% yet, but I'm feeling much better, I've cast on a few new projects, and I took some time to get a few pics of recent finished objects.

First up, Maxime's Sock monkey Hat!!!

Yes, I FINALLY got him to wear it! I'm very excited, I think we've turned a new leaf in the whole "knitwear appreciation" department. I'm stoked.

Knit with Bernat Softee Acrylic goodness ('cause it's a hat for a 2-year old). It was a quick, fun knit.

Also recently completed, the first of the 2 Woolly Wormhead Mystery KALs I worked on in November, Mayrose.

Knit with Olympus Make Make that I bought in Japan last year. I really like it, even though it turned out slightly too big for my taste after blocking (I'm NEVER blocking another hat, I swear!).

And that's that! I'm feeling better, Christmas is coming, and I am unprepared. How about you?

Happy Knitting Everyone!

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love the hat. And to think, I was there when you bought the yarn. Come back! We can shop again.

Cynthia F said...

OMG cute sock monkey hat!! And love your hat!!

Montreal Mama said...

Glad to kick you in the tiny buttox :)

Cute pics! Love both hats!

Glad you're feeling better, even if you're not 100% back yet. I'm in the same boat. Feeling better, but not quite 100%.

xoxo

Sinéad said...

Oh I love the Make Make yarn, gorgeous colours.
Glad you're feeling slightly better, it does take about a week after the worst before you're back to normal I think.
The sock monkey hat is lovely too. Monkey hat for a little monkey!

Alrischa said...

Christmas? Is it close? Why does my calendar say DECEMBER!?

Anonymous said...

a) Maxime is adorable. The monkey hat is too.

b) Why do you look good in every hat? I mean, really pretty ocean-colored feather and fan lace berets look good on their own...but you manage to work everything!

Amelah said...

You always look good in hats!!!!