Friday, November 26, 2010

Better late....

Well, as predicted, my Magic Friday didn't go exactly as planned. We had freezing rain overnight, and Émilie's school declared it an emergency snow day (you know, even though there was no snow?). So the kids spent the morning at home, then went to daycare in the afternoon.

I didn't attend to personal grooming, didn't get a jump on the Christmas shopping, didn't do much of anything besides a few loads of laundry and a few rows of knitting here and there. The business of the day was mostly about getting through the day, and now it's time to sit back, relax, and exhale.

Happy Knitting, Everyone.

3 comments:

Maryse said...

I can't believe that schools closed... What the ???

Alrischa said...

How can it be a snow day then? I don't get it. I always thought it was because the kids could get buried by the snow sliding off a roof on their way or something ;)

Knit and Purl Mama said...

I still find it amusing that there was a snow day. What happens when there is actual snow!?

See you in the morning!

xo