Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Inspired

Rough day at Casa de Dear, poppins. Multiple wakings by Émilie didn't exactly start us off on the right foot, and the poor wee sausage spent the day throwing up (but Phil stayed home with her, so it looks as though I managed to dodge the bullet on that one for now).

Anyway, I'm beat. I almost fell asleep on the couch (OK scratch that, I DID fall asleep on the couch), but luckily Phil had the presence of mind to wake me so I wouldn't forget to blog and completely blow NaBloPoMo.

Aaaaanyhoo. Running low on interesting blog fodder, so today I give you an entry inspired by the Yarn Harlot's recent Haiku Knitting Post (I LOVE that we collectively caused her server to go kaplooey!):

Progress is slow when
knitting with size two needles.
At least it's cashmere.

Kinda crappy, I know. But I can barely keep my eyes open, and I'm a few bottles short of a full bar right now, if you catch my meaning.

Happy Knitting Everyone!

7 comments:

Alrischa said...

A few bottles short of a full bar, hey? There's a phrase with a double meaning ;D Good on you for managing to blog. LOL!

Hope the vomiting goes away, too. That's not fun.

Laurie said...

Awww...poor little one. Hope she feels better - and no one else catches it! You're blogging every day?!?!? Yikes!!! I'll never keep up!!! :-)

Sinéad said...

Aw poor Émilie, I hope she feels better today. Good Haiku! I'm useless at that type of thing.

Mrhide said...

Wow. You're welcome :)

Celia said...

I hope you get some rest.

kate-the-enabler said...

NICE haiku. I adored the Harlot's blog. Am waiting for the right time to read it to Chris :) Sympathies for the illies - hoping the rest of you steer clear!

Knit and Purl Mama said...

Hope Émilie feels better soon!

Glad Phil kept you in check for your blogging!

I've been falling asleep on the couch lately too. Not fun on a 2 seater with a bar going through the middle two seats. LOL