Saturday, November 13, 2010

Whoosh

That would be the sound of the day whizzing by. We had a surprise (and welcome) visit from a friend in the morning, went bowling with the kids in the afternoon, and spent the evening with friends who we hadn't seen in about 6 years. There was no knitting ('natch), and now that the time has come to sit on the couch and pick up the needles, all I really want to do is go to sleep.

I know I promised that today's post would be a a veritable cornucopia of knitterly goodness, but what can I say? Sometimes things don't work out like you'd planned...

Happy Knitting Everyone! Ima pass out now, OK?

4 comments:

Knit and Purl Mama said...

Have sweet dreams! Bowling sounds like fun. I haven't been in years!

Sinéad said...

Bowling! I can't remember the last time I went. I know it was before I got married *cough* years ago.

Celia said...

Some days are like that. Gotta get sleep when you can.

kate-the-enabler said...

sometimes things don't turn out like you've planned. Truer words......
Glad you had a happy visit. This was an awfully quick weekend again, wasn't it?
(aaand my 'I'm not a 'bot' word for this comment post? Labia. I kid you not.)